Thursday 16 February 2017

Poetry in McGregor 2017 poster




A huge bouquet of thanks to local artist, Edna Fourie and Ewan van Wyk for another beautiful poster for the 2017 edition of “Poetry in McGregor”.

Design inspiration:

 'Rooted in heart’ (we are all connected)

The tree design has matured since last year. The tree is no longer 'attached' to the font of the word 'poetry'. It now stands independently

- and it stands proudly centre stage. This expresses its growing strength.

The tree shows itself as a symbol of transparency by baring its roots [for the first time] and that which the root system is anchored to, namely 'heart'.

The overall design has a softer, more feminine feel [heart energy] - especially expressed through the softer and less specific colour scheme.


Ontwerpmotivering:


“Hartsgebonde” (woorde bind ons saam)

Die boomontwerp het ontwikkel sedert verlede jaar. Die boom is nie meer deel van die woord “poetry” nie - dit staan nou onafhanklik en trots as die middelpunt. Dit vertolk sy groeikrag.

Die boom meld homself nou aan as simbool van deursigtigheid deur sy ontblote wortels (vir die eerste keer) en dit wat die wortels anker, naamlik ‘die hart’.

Die hele ontwerp is sagter, vrouliker (hartsenergie) – wat in besonder deur die minder spesifieke kleurskema bepaal word.




1 comment:


  1. What a wonderful and a straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life! Am giving this testimony because am so happy, I want to thank Dr. Iwisa for the great thing He has done in my life , He brought happiness back to my life, I never believed in spell casters until my life fell apart when my lover of 6 years decided to call it quit almost when we wanted to get married. I was so emotional breakdown to the extent i could not do anything reasonable again, after 2months in pain before an old friend of mine introduced me to a spell caster on line called Dr Iwisa, this was after I have been scammed by various fake spell casters. I was introduced me to Dr Iwisa a true Spell Caster. In less than 24 hours i saw wonders, my lover came back to me and my life got back just like a completed puzzle, and after 1month later we got married and it was just like a dream to me because i thought i had lost him forever. Thank you Dr. iwisa for helping me but most of all, Your Honesty and Fast Accurate Results. email: superiorspellhome@gmail.com WhatsApp +27730886631 Website: www.superiorspellhome.com

    ReplyDelete